IllumiSci Standard Warranty
All IllumiSci warranties apply to the Customer or Original Owner (the individual who purchased the product for their own use) also referred to as the End User; and are not transferable. IllumiSci warranties are subject to and provided only on the terms and conditions set out in the Warranty indicated below.
IllumiSci® Limited One Year Warranty
IllumiSci® warrants that this product will be free from defects in title, materials and manufacturing workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. If the product is found to be defective, then as your sole remedy and as the manufacturer’s only obligation, IllumiSci® will repair or replace the product.
The liability of IllumiSci® products arising from this warranty and sale shall be limited to a refund of the purchase price. In no event shall IllumiSci® be liable for costs of procurement of substitute products or services, or for any lost profits, or for any consequential, incidental, direct or indirect damages, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising from this warranty and sale. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
– The product MUST be returned to IllumiSci® in the original factory configuration and condition along with a copy of the purchase receipt.
– The IllumiSci® product MUST be free of any physical damage, indications of abuse, misuse, improper installation, modification, abnormal electrical or environmental conditions, or any condition other than what can be considered normal use, otherwise the warranty WILL be VOID.
– Products returned with customer-induced damage (including, but not limited to physical or electrical damage) will be charged for out of warranty repair fees.
– Removal and/or damaging of the model number sticker(s) or any other markings will void all warranties associated with that product.
– Products sent in for RMA will be repaired or replaced with a product of equal or greater performance based on availability. Color rendering (bin) of LED’s on the original product may not be available for the replacement product.
– Repaired, replaced or exchanged product will be warranted for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period.
– IllumiSci® reserves the right to inspect and verify the defects of any product(s) returned, and further reserves the right to claim a service charge from the customer for any product returned incomplete or modified, if product requires repair or replacement or when the customer is not entitled to any coverage under this limited warranty.
– IllumiSci® reserves the right to change this policy without advance notice.
To obtain an RMA Number for a Repair or Warranty Service, please contact IllumiSci Customer Service: e-mail: RMA@IllumiSci.com or call Customer Service at (310) 953-8807.